- Form Factor 4U Tower
- Merk HPE
- Part Number P21788-371
- Processor HPE ML350 Gen10 Intel Xeon Silver 4210R (10-Core, 2.4 GHz, 100W) FIO Processor Kit
- Memory 16 GB RDIMM SR 2933 MT/s (1x 16 GB)
- Hard Drive None ship standard
- Internal Storage 8 SFF chassis with optional SFF HDD Cage Kit (874568-B21), upgradeable to 24 SFF.
- Network Controller Embedded 4-Port 1GbE HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 369i Adapter
- Management HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download); HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- Power Supply 1x 800W HPE Standard Hot-Plug/RPS Power Supply
- Fans 6 standard fans
- Optical Drive Bay Optional Slimline ODD Bay Kit (874577-B21) for SATA DVD-ROM/DVD-RW
- Storage Controller P408i-a
- Expansion Slots 4-slots (x16, x8, x16, x8) as standard
- Warranty 3-year parts, 3-year labor, 3-year onsite support with next business day response.
Intel® Xeon-Silver 4210R, 16 GB, 800W PS
Do you need a robust server for your SMB and remote offices? HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers a secure dual-socket tower server with performance, expandability, and proven reliability making it the choice for expanding SMBs, remote offices of larger businesses, and enterprise data centers. HPE ML350 Gen10 Server leverages the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with up to 71%1 performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, along with the 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supports up to 3.0 TB and 11%3 faster than 2400 MT/s. The shorter re-designed rackable chassis with multiple upgrade options provides flexibility that can expand as your business needs grow. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, NVMe SSD, embedded 4x1GbE NIC with a broad range of graphics and compute options. Supported by the HPE Pointnext industry-leading service organization and ease of deployment, HPE ML350 Gen10 Server helps you transform to a digital business with more agility and all within your limited IT budget.
- Support for Intel Xeon Scalable processors – full stack.
- 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory RDIMM/LRDIMM offering 8, 16, 32, 64 or 128 GB.
- Security through firmware and standard chassis features.
- Re-designed shorter chassis with multiple drive cage options for upgrade, including 8 SFF Express Bay to support NVMe solid state drives.
- Graphic process unit (GPU) support for graphic-intensive applications such as Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and machine learning.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS™ Software from HPE that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Perform with Unmatched Versatility
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server supports up to two Intel Xeon Scalable processors, starting from Bronze through Platinum, 4 cores expanding up to 28 core processors offering unparalleled performance.
Up to 24 DIMM slots to support the 2600 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, reducing data loss and downtime with the HPE Gen10 technology licensed Fast Fault Tolerance feature while increasing workload performance and power efficiency.
It supports a wide range of solutions from Azure to Docker to ClearOS along with the traditional operating systems.
GPU expansion supports up to four units to accelerate performance in VDI applications and machine learning for financial services, surveillance and security, educational and scientific research, as well as retail and medical imaging.
Expand When Your Business Needs Grow
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server delivers expandability with a wide range of drive upgrade options. Supporting 8 to 24 SFF or 16 SFF when mixed with optional 8 NVMe PCIe solid state drives, 4 to 12 LFF hot plug or non-hot plug drive options protecting your IT investment in hybrid environment.
Large expansion capacity with (8) PCIe slots, (6) USB ports, 5U rack conversion, and power supply options.
Embedded 4x1GbE and the choice of PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or 25GbE adapters provide you the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can scale and adapt to different needs as your business grows.
HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server is one of the HPE industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots. With Runtime Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Pointnext services, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an effective solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!