Intel Xeon Silver 4110 8C 2.1GHz, 8GB, 300GB HS 10K 2.5in SAS HDD, RAID 530-8i, 550W p/s, Rack 1U
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 is an ideal 2-socket 1U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as cost-optimized performance and flexibility for future growth. Designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as IT infrastructure, collaboration, and entry cloud, it can be the foundation of your online business.
Featuring the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family, the SR530 server offers a balance of performance, capacity and value. The SR530 server supports up to two processors, up to 768 GB of 2666 MHz TruDDR4 memory, 8x 2.5-inch or 4x 3.5-inch drive bays with an extensive choice of SAS/SATA SSDs and SAS/SATA HDDs, and flexible I/O expansion options with the LOM slot and up to 3x PCIe slots.
The SR530 server offers basic software RAID or advanced hardware RAID protection and a wide range of networking options, including embedded LOM, selectable LOM, ML2, and PCIe network adapters. The next-generation Lenovo XClarity Controller, which is built into the SR530 server, provides advanced service processor control, monitoring, and alerting functions.
The following figure shows the Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530.
Did you know?
The SR530 server delivers impressive compute power per watt, featuring 80 PLUS Titanium and Platinum redundant power supplies that can deliver 96% (Titanium) or 94% (Platinum) efficiency at 50% load when connected to a 200 - 240 V AC power source.
The SR530 server is designed to meet ASHRAE A4 standards (up to 45 °C [113 °F]) in select configurations, which enable customers to lower energy costs, while still maintaining world-class reliability.
The SR530 server offers a balance of processing power, expandability, and cost for small and medium businesses up to the large enterprise. Ease of use and comprehensive systems management tools help make deployment easier and efficient design improves your business environment and helps save operational costs.
Scalability and performance
The SR530 server offers numerous features to boost performance, improve scalability, and reduce costs:
- Improves productivity by offering superior system performance with the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to 20-core processors, up to 27.5 MB of last level cache (LLC), up to 2666 MHz memory speeds, and up to 10.4 GT/s Ultra Path Interconnect (UPI) links.
- Support for up to two processors, 40 cores, and 80 threads allows to maximize the concurrent execution of multithreaded applications.
- Intelligent and adaptive system performance with energy efficient Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology allows CPU cores to run at maximum speeds during peak workloads by temporarily going beyond processor thermal design power (TDP).
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology boosts performance for multithreaded applications by enabling simultaneous multithreading within each processor core, up to two threads per core.
- Intel Virtualization Technology integrates hardware-level virtualization hooks that allow operating system vendors to better utilize the hardware for virtualization workloads.
- Intel Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (AVX-512) enable acceleration of enterprise-class and high performance computing (HPC) workloads.