- Form Factor 2U
- Merk HPE
- INCLUDE 872479-B21 : HPE 1.2TB SAS 10K SFF SC DS HDD
- Part Number P06420-B21
- Processor Intel Xeon-S 4110 8-Core (2.10GHz 11MB)
- Memory 16GB (1 x 16GB) DDR4 2666MHz RDIMM
- Memory Maximum 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- Network Controller 331i 4x 1GbE, optional FlexibleLOM
- Management Standard: HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded) and HPE OneView Standard (requires download). Optional: HPE iLO Advanced license, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- Optical Drive No Optical
- Power Supply 1 HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum hot-plug power supply kit
- Fans 4 Hot-Plug standard single rotor redundant fans
- Number of Processor 1
- Memory Slots 24 DIMM slots
- Processor Speed 2.1 GHz
- Drive Types Supported 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 10, 16, 18 or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 6 SFF rear drive optional or 3 LFF rear drive optional and 2 SFF rear drive optional 20 SFF NVMe optional NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity
- Storage Controller HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2 GB plus Smart Storage Battery
- Expansion Slots PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Weight 32.6 lb
- Dimensions 17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
- Warranty 3yr Next Business Day Warranty
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 P06420-B21 Xeon-S 4110 8-Core (2.10GHz 11MB)
What is your server bottleneck...storage, compute, expansion?
The world’s best-selling server1
just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the
latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a
comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment.
Standardize on the industry's most trusted compute platform.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and
complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71%
performance gain and 27% increase in cores2, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB6 and up to 11%3
faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive
plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized
on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for
databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to
mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!