- Form Factor Tower (4U)
- Merk HPE
- Part Number P06785-375
- Model HPE ML30 Gen10
- Processor Intel Xeon E-2124 (4Core, 3.3Ghz, 71W)
- Memory 16 GB UDIMM 2R 2666 MT/s (1x 16 GB) UDIMM)
- Hard Drive 1x1TB SATA drive and 3 LFF hard drive blanks
- Internal Storage 4 LFF HDD Bays (Hot Plug)
- Raid Controller HPE Smart Array S100i SR
- Network Controller Broadcom 5720 Dual-port 1GbE , 332i Ethernet Adapter
- Management Included - HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded),
- Optical Drive DVD-RW
- Power Supply (1) 350W ATX Power Supply
- Dimension 17.5 x 47.52 x 36.82 cm
- Weight (kg) 20 kg
- Warranty Server Warranty includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response.
- Fans non hot plug, non-redundant
- Other Video Connector : iLO Scale-out (optional only for DL), iLO Advanced (optional)
Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance, expansion, and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices.
Unlock Your Infrastructure’s Potential with Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers HPE iLO Management Engine, a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen9 Server products. Includes HPE iLO, HPE Agentless Management, HPE Active Health System, HPE Intelligent Provisioning, and HPE Embedded Remote Support.
HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing time-to-resolution.
HPE Insight Online with HPE Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
HPE Smart Update reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes HPE Smart Update Manager (HPE SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Near Continuous Data Protection
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
Dedicated iLO port facilitates enhanced security and faster data transmission. ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
Flexible Options To Meet Changing Business Needs
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server provides HPE SmartDrives which offers more drive options including eight Small Form Factor (SFF) and four Large Form Factor (LFF) drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support up to 8 TB per slot.
It supports 2133 MHz DDR4 memory, with up to four DIMMs (64 GB maximum) for increased performance.
Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots, including four PCIe 3.0 slots, provide additional I/O performance.
Seamless Network Connectivity Extends Benefits of Converged Infrastructure
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 Server offers compatibility with 24-port HPE 1810 Series Switches to enhance both connectivity and data availability.
Common pool of resources and applications results in a higher level of simplicity and flexibility in operations.
User-friendly interface on HPE PS1810 Series Switches allow for a consolidated view of servers and switches in the network so workloads can be prioritized.
- 3/1/1 Server Warranty includes three years of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to www.hpe.com/services/support
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!