- Brand APC
- Part Number E3SUPS10K3IB
- Model Easy UPS 3S
- Output Power Capacity 10.0kWatts / 10.0kVA
- Other Output Voltages 230V
- Topology Double Conversion Online
- Interface Port (s) E3S_Parallel, E3S_TempSensor
- Battery Type VRLA
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity 240V
- Input Frequency 45 - 65 Hz
- Input Voltage range for main operations 180 - 270V
- Maximum Dimension H x W x D (mm) 1400MM, 140.0CM x 380MM, 38.0CM x 907MM, 90.7CM
- Shipping Dimension H x W x D (mm) 1640MM, 164.0CM x 563MM, 56.3CM x 1014MM, 101.4CM
- Net Weight 130.0KG
- Shipping Weight 145.0KG
- Color White
- Operating Relative Humidity 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
- Operating Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Storage Elevation 0-15000meters
- Storage Relative Humidity 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
- Storage Temperature -25 to 55 °C
- Protection Class IP 20
- Warranty 1 year on-site repair or replace with factory authorized Start-Up
Easy UPS 3S 10 kVA 400 V 3:1 UPS for internal batteries
High-efficiency 3-phase UPS that features advanced product features, competitive specifications, and robust electrical design, making business continuity easy in the data center or electrical room. This is an exceptionally easy to install, operate, maintain, and service 10 kVA UPS, ideal for small and medium businesses. Includes dust filter and conformance-coated boards for harsh environments. This UPS is for internal batteries, but is supplied without batteries, so you can easily customize the battery runtime. For battery runtime details, see the runtime charts published under the Documents tab.
Includes: Dust filter, Installation guide
Easy UPS 3S Features & Benefits
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!