- Interfaces 10-port 10G SFP+ • 2-port 10GBASE-T/SFP+ combo design
- Brand D-Link
- Part Number DXS-1210-12SC
- Model 10 Gigabit Ethernet WebSmart Sw
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) • 43.81 watts • 25.22 watts
- Management • Web-based GUI • D-Link Network Assistant Utility • Compact CLI • Telnet Server • TFTP Client • Configurable MDI/MDIX • SNMP • Supports v1/v2c/v3 • SNMP Trap • Smart Wizard • LLDP • LLDP-MED • DHCP Relay1 • System Log • BootP/DHCP Client • SNTP • ICMP v6 • IPv4/v6 Dual Stack • DHCP Auto Configuration1 • RMON v1/v21 • Trusted Host • Dual Images • Dual Configurations • DNS Client1 • Debug command
- Weight (kg) • 2.73 kg
- Security • Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control • D-Link Safeguard Engine • DHCP Server Screening • IP-MAC-Port Binding • DHCP Snooping1 • IP Source Guard1 • Dynamic ARP Inspection1 • IPv6 Snooping1 • IPv6 Source Guard1 • DHCPv6 Guard1 • IPv6 ND Inspection1 • IPv6 Route Advertisement (RA) Guard1 • Traffic Segmentation • SSH1 • Support v1/ v2 • Support IPv4/ IPv6 • SSL • Support v1/v2/v3 • Support IPv4/IPv6 • ARP Spoofing Prevention1 • Max. 127 entries • DoS Attack Prevention • Port Security • Supports up to 64 MAC addresses per port • Duplicate Address Detection
- LEDs • Link/Activity/Speed (Per 10GBASE-T port) • Link/Activity/Speed (Per 10G SFP+ port) • Power/Fan (Per device)
- Humidity • Operating: • 0 % to 95 % non-condensing • Storage: • 0 % to 95 % non-condensing
- Safety • cUL • CB • CE • CCC • BSMI
- Ethernet port • IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet • IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet • IEEE 802.3az compliance • IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T 10GbE over copper • IEEE 802.3ae 10GbE over fiber • IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X • Auto MDI/MDIX support for 1000/10GBASE-T
- Switching Capacity • 240 Gbps
- Dimensions • 440 x 210 x 44 mm (17.36 x 8.26 x 1.73 inches)
- Operating Temperature • -5 to 50 ˚ C (23 to 122 ° F)
- Storage Temperature • -40 to 70 ˚ C (-40 to 158 ° F
- Input/Output 100-240 VAC
“• 8 Ports 10G SFP+, Two 10 Gigabit Base-T /SFP+ Combo Ports
• Suitable for virtualization, cloud services and server-to-server applications
• D-link Green Technology conserves energy by powering down unused ports
• Auto Surveillance (ASV), Auto Voice VLAN for VoIP and Video Surveillance deployments.
• Support G.8032 ERPS to achieve high reliability and network stability
• 802.1X port based authentication, for authentication through external RADIUS servers
• Support D-Link Network Assistant Utility to simplifies the configuration
• Loopback Detection automatically disables port or VLAN when a loop is detected
• Support IGMP & MLD Snooping and 802.3x Flow Control”
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!