- Interfaces • 24 x SFP • 4 x SFP+
- Brand D-Link
- Part Number DGS-3000-28XS
- Model Gigabit Switch
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) Maximum Power Consumption • 53.4 W Standby Power Consumption • 13 W/100 V • 13.5 W/240 V
- Management • Web-based GUI (supports IPv4/v6) • Command Line Interface (CLI) • Telnet server/client • TFTP client • FTP client (supports IPv4) • ZModem • Command logging • SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (supports IPv4) • SNMP Traps • System log • SMTP (supports IPv4) • RMON v1: - Supports 1, 2, 3, 9 groups • RMON v2: - Supports Probe Config group • 802.1AB LLDP - LLDP-MED • BootP/DHCP client (supports IPv4) • DNS client • DHCP auto-configuration - Supports Option 6, 66, 67, and 150 • DHCP relay - DHCP relay Option 60, 61, and 82 - DHCP client Option 12 • DHCP auto-image • PPPoE circuit-ID tag insertion • Multiple image • Flash file system • CPU monitoring • Memory monitoring • SNTP (supports IPv4) • Debug command • Password recovery • Password encryption • Ping • Traceroute • MicrosoftВ® NLB (Network Load Balancing) support (supports IPv4) • Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) • sFlow • D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) • PD Alive
- Ports • RJ-45 Console Port
- Weight (kg) • 2.1 kg
- Security • SSH v1/v2 • SSL v1/v2/v3 • Port Security - Up to 64 MAC addresses per port • Broadcast/multicast/unicast storm control • IP-MAC-Port Binding (IMPB) - ARP inspection - IP inspection - DHCP snooping - DHCPv6 snooping - DHCPv6 Guard - IPv6 Route Advertisement (RA) Guard - IPv6 ND snooping - IPv6 ND inspection • Traffic segmentation • D-Link Safeguard Engine • L3 control packet filtering • NetBIOS/NetBEUI filtering • DHCP server screening • DHCP client filtering • ARP spoofing prevention • BPDU attack protection • DoS attack prevention
- LEDs • Power • Redundant Power Supply (RPS) • Console • Link/Active/Speed (per port) • Fan Error
- Humidity Operating Humidity • 0% to 95% non-condensing Storage Humidity • 0% to 95% non-condensing
- Safety • cUL, CB
- Ethernet port • IEEE 802.3 10Base-T • IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX • IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T • IEEE 802.3z 1000Base-X • IEEE 802.3ae 10GBase-X • IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for full-duplex mode, auto-negotiation
- Switching Capacity 128 Gbps
- Size • 19-inch standard rack-mount width • 1U height
- Dimensions • 440 x 210 x 44 mm
- Operating Temperature • -5 to 50 В°C
- Storage Temperature • -20 to 70 В°C
- Input/Output • AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!