- Brand D-Link
- Part Number DGS-3120-24SC/ESI
- Model igabit Ethernet (Fibre Optic Slots)
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) Maximum Power Consumption • 33.5 watts
- Management • Web-based GUI • Command Line Interface (CLI) • Telnet Server • Telnet Client • TFTP Client • ZModem • SNMP v1/v2c/v3 • SNMP Traps • System Log • RMON v1: • Supports 1,2,3,9 groups • RMON v2: • Supports ProbeConfig group • LLDP • BootP/DHCP Client • DHCP Auto-Configuration • DHCP Relay • DHCP Client Option 12 • DHCP Relay Option 82 • Flash File System • Multiple Images • Multiple Configurations • CPU Monitoring • Debug Command • SNTP • Password Recovery • Password Encryption • Trusted Host • Microsoft® NLB (Network Load Balancing) Support • ICMPv6
- Ports 16 SFP Ports • 8 Combo 10/100/1000Base-T/SFP Ports
- Weight (kg) • 2643 g
- Security • SSH v2 • SSL v1/v2/v3 • Port Security • Up to 64 MAC addresses per port/ VLAN • Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control • Traffic Segmentation • D-Link Safeguard Engine • NetBIOS/NetBEUI Filtering • DHCP Server Screening • ARP Spoofing Prevention • DoS Attack Prevention • BPDU Attack Protection
- Humidity Operatng Humidity 10% to 90% RH Storage Humidity • 5% to 90% RH
- Safety • CB, cUL, LVD
- Ethernet port • IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX • IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T • IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X • IEEE 802.3bz 2.5GBASE-T • IEEE 802.3ae 10G over fiber • IEEE 802.3az • IEEE 802.3af/at (DMS-1100-10TP only)
- Switching Capacity • 88 Gps
- Dimensions • 440 x 210 x 44 mm (17.32 x 8.27 x 1.73 inches)
- Operating Temperature • 0 to 50 ˚C (32 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature • -40 to 70 ˚C (-40 to 158 °F)
- Input/Output • 100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
The DGS-3120 Series xStack switches are enhanced L3 Gigabit switches designed to connect
end-users in a secure campus or enterprise network. These switches support physical stacking1
multicast, and enhanced security, making them an ideal Gigabit access layer solution. The
DGS-3120-24TC/48TC provides 20 or 44 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 4
combo 1000BASE-T/SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports. The DGS-3120-24PC/48PC provides 24 or 48
10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 combo 1000BASE-T/SFP Gigabit Ethernet
ports. The DGS-3120-24SC/24SC-DC provides 16 SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports and 8 combo
1000BASE-T/SFP Gigabit ports. Each 10/100/1000 Mbps port on the DGS-3120-24PC/48PC
supports the 802.3af and 802.3at Power over Ethernet standards. The default power budget
for these models is 370 watts and can be expanded to 760 watts with the DPS-700 RPS. The
switches are also equipped with an SD Card slot, allowing the user to boot images and upload
configuration files directly from an SD Card as well as conveniently save syslog files onto the
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!