- Interfaces • 20 SFP ports • 4 Combo 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP ports • 4 SFP+ ports • 1 Alarm Port • 1 SD Card Slot
- Brand D-Link
- Part Number DMS-1100-10TP
- Model Gigabit Switch
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) Maximum Power Consumption 60.2 watts
- Management • Web-based GUI • Command Line Interface (CLI) • Telnet Server • Telnet Client • TFTP Client • ZModem • SNMP v1/v2c/v3 • SNMP Traps • System Log • RMON v1 - Supports 1,2,3,9 groups • RMON v2 - Supports ProbeConfg Group • sFlow • LLDP/LLDP-MED • BootP/DHCP Client • DHCP Auto-Configuration • DHCP Relay • DHCP Relay Option 60, 61, 82 • DHCP Server • Flash File System • Multiple Images • Multiple Configurations • CPU Monitoring • Debug Command • SNTP • ICMPv6 • DHCPv6 Client • DHCPv6 Relay • DHCPv6 Server • Trusted Host • MTU Setting • Microsoft®NLB Support • UDP helper
- Ports Optional Redundant Power Supply DPS-500 ;Console Port RJ-45 ;Management Port 10/100BASE-T
- Weight (kg) 441 x 310 x 44mm
- Security • SSH v2 • SSL v1/v2/v3 • Port Security up to 64 MAC addresses per port • Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control • Traffic Segmentation • IP-MAC-Port Binding - ARP Packet Inspection - IP Packet Inspection - DHCP Snooping - DHCPv6 and NDP Snooping - Supports up to 500 Address Binding Entries per device • D-Link Safeguard Engine • DHCP Server Screening • CPU Interface Filtering • ARP Spoofing Prevention • BPDU Attack Protection
- Humidity Operating humidity 10% to 90% non-condensing Storage humidity 5% to 90% RH
- Safety CB, cUL, LVD
- Switching Capacity 128Gbps
- Dimensions 441 x 310 x 44mm
- Operating Temperature 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature -40° to 70°C
- Input/Output 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!