- Interfaces • 20-port 10G SFP+ and 4-port 10GBASE-T/SFP+ Combo Port
- Brand D-Link
- Part Number DXS-3400-24TC/EEI
- Model Switch
- Power Capacity (VA/Watt) Maximum Power Consumption • 113.9 W Standby Power Consumption • 59.1 W
- Management • Web-based GUI • CLI • Telnet • TFTP Server • TFTP Client • FTP Client • Secure FTP (SFTP) Server • Traffic Monitoring • SNMP • Supports v1/v2c/v3 • SNMP Trap • System Log • DHCP Client • DHCP Server • DHCP Relay options 60, 61, 82 • Multiple Image • Multiple Configuration • Flash File System • DNS Client • CPU Monitoring • MTU Setting • ICMP Tools • Ping • Traceroute • LLDP & LLDP-MED • DNS Relay • SMTP • DHCP Auto Configuration • NTP • RCP (Remote Copy Protocol) • RMONv1 • RMONv2 • Trusted Host • Password Encryption • Debug Command • sFlow • Switch Resource Management (SRM) • Microsoft Network Load Balancing (NLB) 2 • Openflow v1.3
- Ports Console Port • RJ45 and Mini USB console ports for out-of-band CLI management; Management Port • 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet for out-of-band IP management; USB Port • 1 port
- Weight (kg) • 7.45 Kg (single PSU) • 5.1 Kg (without PSU)
- Security • Port Security • Supports up to 12K MAC addresses per port/system • Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Storm Control • D-Link Safeguard Engine • DHCP Server Screening • IP-MAC-Port Binding • Dynamic ARP Inspection • IP Source Guard • DHCP Snooping • IPv6 Snooping • DHCPv6 Guard • IPv6 Route Advertisement (RA) Guard • IPv6 ND Inspection • ARP Spoofing Prevention • Max. 64 entries • Duplicate Address Detection (DAD) • L3 Control Packet Filtering 2 • Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF) • Traffic Segmentation • SSL • Supports v1/v2/v3 • Supports IPv4/v6 access • SSH • Supports SSH v2 • Supports IPv4/v6 access • BPDU Attack Prevention • DOS Attack Prevention
- Humidity Operating Humidity • 0% to 95% RH Storage Humidity • 0% to 95% RH
- Safety • cUL, CB, CE, CCC, BSMI
- Switching Capacity • 480 Gbps
- Dimensions • 441 x 44 x 380 mm
- Operating Temperature • -5 to 50 °C
- Storage Temperature • -40 to 70 °C
- Input/Output • 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 2 A
When you order from multipro.id, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!